Liquid Plan srl (LP), the italian company that manages PsychologYou.com (P.You), guarantees compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data by providing the following information on the processing of data communicated or collected while browsing this site.
1. Data Collection.
We collect certain types of data, such as information you enter, data about the courses you take, tax data, or content data from third parties and/or service partners, to which you connect.
1.1 Data generated by accessing the site.
This data is useful for:
- obtain anonymous statistical information about the use of the site;
- Manage control requirements on how you use it;
- determine liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
The legal basis for the processing of such data is the need to make the functionality of the site usable after user access, as well as to be able to respond to the competent authorities in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
1.2 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The user may also provide additional personal data through:
- subscribing to P.You newsletters;
- filling out forms (forms) about professional interests and preferences, in lieu of accessing resources and/or services and/or initiatives;
- posting comments on content or reviewing products and/or services on P.You;
- by purchasing resources, trainings, products and/or services.
This data is collected and processed for the following purposes:
- to carry out customer relationship activities based on contractual agreements, to provide products and services, to check directly with the customer about the experience of using P.You ;
- for administrative purposes and to fulfill legal obligations such as accounting, taxation or to process requests from judicial authorities
- to send communications, via e-mail and/or SMS, about our activities/initiatives; new products, services and/or content; for promotions, contests, surveys, etc. ….;
- in the case of sending resumes, exclusively for selection purposes and/or to evaluate collaborations.
The legal basis legitimizing the processing is the execution of a contract to which the data subject is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the same. In the cases expressly indicated, the legal basis is the consent freely given by the data subject.
1.3 Data collected on third party platforms
P.You, in order to provide the user with the best possible service, makes use of certain third party platforms and/or partnerships, on which the user, as part of the use of P.You products and services, may disclose his/her information. Specifically:
- Unicredit Bank (www.unicredit.it/it/info/privacy.html), PayPal (www.paypal.com/it/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full) and Stripe (www.stripe.com/ it/privacy): these are the 3 third parties through which P.You allows the user to purchase products, services and/or resources.
The collection of this data is functional to the use of P.You and is an integral part of the functionality of the offering. The legal basis for the processing of this data is the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
2. Nature of the provision
Except as specified for navigation data and data collected through the P.You platform, the provision of data by the user is optional, but refusal will result in LP’s inability to fulfill its contractual commitments and thus prevent access to the services, products and resources on P.You .
3. Data processing methods and retention times
The data collected will be processed using electronic or otherwise automated, computerized and telematic tools, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security of the same in all cases.
Data are kept for a period of time in accordance with the purposes for which they were collected in accordance with current regulations and legal obligations. In any case, LP practices rules that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and thus limits the retention time in accordance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
4.Persons authorized for data processing, responsibility and communication
The processing of collected data is carried out by LP’s internal staff identified and authorized for this purpose, in accordance with current legislation.
The data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the execution of the above purposes, may be processed by third parties designated as external data processors or, as the case may be, communicated as autonomous data controllers, namely:
- persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance, collaboration and/or consultancy to our Company;
- companies, entities, associations that perform services related and instrumental to the implementation of the above purposes (market analysis and research service, payment management, maintenance of computer systems, implementation of software and IT functions, etc…).
The data collected may also be recorded abroad at companies that own software used by us (e.g. WordPress, WooCommerce, Google, Facebook, etc…), even outside the European Union, in the manner and in the forms provided by the regulations in force. ensuring in any case an adequate level of protection.
5. Rights of the data subject
At any time you can access the data, object to the processing or request the deletion, modification or updating of all personal information collected by LP, exercising the right to restrict processing and the right to data portability by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Data protection and data processing officer
The owner of LP has appointed a data protection officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address email@example.com
Liquid Plan Ltd.
VAT number: 11818651009
Fully paid-up share capital of € 10,000.00
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org